Jobs and internships
We offer an internship in an inspiring (international) working environment in which you participate in theoretical and practical design issues.
- You are available four days a week for at least six months.
- You are studying for a bachelor’s degree in the field of landscape architecture, landscape design, urban planning or comparable. You are at least in the 3rd year of your studies.
- You study for a master’s degree in landscape architecture or urban planning.
- You have an excellent command of the Dutch and/or English language.
- You are able to independently implement and design projects.
- Good skills in AutoCAD, SketchUp and Adobe Creative Suite is required.
- You are an initiative-rich person and easy to communicate with.
Important: in order to qualify for an internship position, you have to be currently enrolled at a university or an Erasmus (plus) program. Please make sure you mention this in your application.
Send your resume and portfolio to email@example.com.
We offer an internship allowance. OKRA is located at the Oudegracht in Utrecht and can easily be reached by public transport.
NB. We do not always send a confirmation of receipt. As soon as we are interested in more information or a conversation, we will contact you. Due to a large number of applications, we are unable to notify everyone personally.