Landscape architect/ Landscape designer
OKRA works on award-winning projects in the Netherlands and abroad, ranging from implementation designs to large-scale area visions. OKRA is looking for a talented landscape architect or designer for a growing number of projects in the Netherlands and abroad. Would you like to work on challenging projects with a great team? Then continue reading.
Who is OKRA?
OKRA is a leading design agency for landscape architecture and urbanism, dedicated to designing healthy cities and guiding integral transformations of rivers and coastal areas at home and abroad. In 2023, our multidisciplinary team consists of 47 employees working enthusiastically on local and international projects.
What will you do?
As a landscape architect / landscape designer you will be an integral part of various design projects within OKRA. Together with a project leader and/or a senior designer, you will be developing creative proposals and contributing to multiple stages of projects, from analysis and conceptual ideas to design and details. You will be translating OKRA’s vision on climate adaptation and nature-based solutions into spatial design interventions in multiple scales. You will be working in 2D and 3D software and you will be producing high-quality presentation images and drawings.
What we expect from you
- You are a motivated and talented landscape architect / landscape designer with a good command of the Dutch and English language (verbal and written);
- You have completed education in the field of landscape architecture or landscape design at bachelor or master level;
- You have at least 2 years of relevant work experience;
- You are able to work independently;
- You have good knowledge of AutoCAD, SketchUp and Adobe Creative Suite, knowledge of Rhino and Enscape is an asset;
- You are taking initiativesand you are easy to communicate with;
- You live in Utrecht or are willing to travel to Utrecht.
What you can expect from us
- An inspiring and creative modern working environment in a monumental building on the Oudegracht, right in the middle of Utrecht’s historic centre;
- A social working environment with fun, engaged colleagues who enjoy a drink together after work;
- a flexible organisation, in which working partly at the office in Utrecht and partly from home is possible;
- a fixed-term contract for 32-40 hours per week with the possibility of a permanent contract;
- employment conditions in accordance with the collective labour agreement for architects.
Please send your motivation letter, CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org t.a.v. Wim Voogt.
Acquisition to this job post will not be considered.